You are applying to be a sales associate with our on-site retail sales operation at the State Fair of Texas. Duties will include: assisting customers, stocking merchandise, running scanners (cash register), bagging merchandise, etc.
The rate is $10/hour and not negotiable.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Greet and help customers through assistance in suggestion and location of merchandise based on the customer requests.
• Knowledgeable expertise of all merchandise.
• Understand and follow through with all policies and procedures.
• Active awareness of inventory and what merchandise needs to be replenished.
• Complete quick and friendly transactions with customers.
• Ability to handle money comfortably.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Other duties assigned.
September 29th, 2017 through October 22nd, 2017
*LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY PLEASE
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you able to work in a fast paced environment?
2. Can you handle being on your feet for several hours at a time?
3. Are you able to lift up to 30 lbs?
4. Do you have experience working in a retail environment?
5. What is your availability between 9/29 - 10/22?
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ