Are you looking for a fun and exciting way to make some extra money?
Are you an Event Management or Sports Management major in need of experience for your resume?
Working events with MainGate is great way to accomplish both! We do retail operations for events all over the country and are always looking for temporary help to ensure these events are successful for our partners! In the past year alone, we have worked with companies and brands like the NFL, UFC, WWE, National Hot Rod Association (NHRA), Miss America, and many more!
Want to know more? Apply today!
$10 per hour
Saturday, September 30th-Sunday October 1st 2017
Must be able to work both days with open availability.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Greet and help customers through assistance in suggestion and location of merchandise based on the customer requests.
• Understand and follow through with all policies and procedures.
• Active awareness of inventory and what merchandise needs to be replenished.
• Complete quick and friendly transactions with customers.
• Ability to handle money comfortably.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Other duties assigned.
Some physical exertion required.
Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and occasionally bend and move about the space
Note: Local candidates only please (We do not reimburse for any travel expenses)
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have any prior retail, hospitality, or customer service experience?
2. Are you comfortable in a fast-paced environment?
3. Can you meet the physical requirements for this position?
4. Are you completely available for both days of the event?
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ