MainGate is hiring Minnesota Vikings Seasonal Retail Sales Associates to work at U.S. Bank Stadium for the upcoming 2017-2018 NFL season! You must be available to work all home games to be considered for this position.
Responsible for carrying out TCE (Total Customer Experience) and store operations, as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
• Greet and help customers through assistance in suggestion and location of merchandise based on the customer requests.
• Knowledgeable expertise of merchandise.
• Execute all company visual merchandising directives.
• Understand and follow through with all MainGate policies and procedures.
• Active awareness of inventory and what merchandise needs to be replenished.
• Complete quick and friendly transactions with customers; add on sales.
• Ability to handle money comfortably.
• Maintain cleanliness of store.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience
6 months – 1 year industry experience required.
Associates or four year college degree in retail, business or related field, is preferred.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Will have knowledge of products.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Must have good interpersonal skills for interacting with customers.
• Must be a team player.
Foundation knowledge on all MainGate policies and procedures.
Some physical exertion required.
Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and occasionally bend and move about the facility.
The employee is expected to adhere to all company policies.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have any prior retail, customer service, or hospitality experience?
2. Can you work all 2017-2018 Minnesota Vikings home game days?
3. Why did you apply for this exciting game day position?
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ